The Sparklers are Non-Hand Held Category F1 Fireworks Suitable for Indoor Use.
Manufacturers Safety Information
Use singly over a non-flammable surface. Insert sparkler upright in to holder provided so that it cannot fall over.
Do Not Hold in the Hand.
Light one sparkler at a time at its outermost end and retire immediately at least 1 metre. Keep sparkler away from any part of the body and flammable materials. Do not inhale smoke.
Spent sparkler remains very hot. Do not touch. When cool, place in water. Use only under adult supervision.
Not to be given to children under 5 years of age.